What if you could stop wearing contacts? Millions of people around the world wear them on a daily basis. It seems much easier than glasses, right? It gives the illusion of having perfect vision without having to wear frames on your face. That may be true, but there’s an even better alternative to both contacts and glasses. Yes, you guessed it – LASIK.
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Don’t believe it? Well, here are 10 reasons why LASIK is much better than contacts:
- You won’t need to touch your eyes anymore
- You’ll no longer need to worry about forgetting or misplacing your glasses
- No annual fees to upgrade or replace your prescription
- Contacts reduce the amount of oxygen reaching your eye and can cause dry eye syndrome
- Contacts require daily maintenance – without that, it can lead to an eye infection
- Getting LASIK allows you to fall asleep without worrying – if you fall asleep with contacts, you’ll wake up to sore, red and irritated eyes
- Contacts are expensive! Their life span isn’t very long, which means you constantly need to purchase new pairs
- LASIK is more effective in treating eye problems, such as astigmatism
- LASIK will give you more freedom to play sports
- Travel with ease – what happens if you break your glasses or lose your contacts while on vacation? If you get LASIK, you’ll be stress-free!
With LASIK, you’ll finally be in control of your vision. To put it quite simply, LASIK is life-changing, and after reading this, the only contact you should want is our contact information to book an appointment!