Dr. Eric Dai
Dr. Dai is a native Texan and a graduate of Rice University. After medical school at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, he completed an ophthalmology residency at the University of Texas Medical Branch during which he served as Chief Resident and was active in clinical research, publishing several papers in respected ophthalmic journals. Dr. Dai then received additional specialized training through a fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Dai, a board certified ophthalmologist, is available for consultation on general medical and surgical treatment of the eye. He has a special interest in cataract, LASIK, PRK, and corneal transplantation surgery.
When not at work caring for his patients, Dr. Dai enjoys tennis, jogging, and preparing Asian cuisine.
Undergraduate: Rice University, Houston, TX.
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
Internship: Transitional Internship, Brackenridge Hospital, Austin, TX.
Residency: The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX.
Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX.
Memberships, Societies and Recognitions
- Memberships and Societies and Recognitions:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Texas Ophthalmological Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- 2011 Texas “Best Doctors”
- 2012 – Super Doctor® by Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2013 – Super Doctor® by Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014 – Super Doctor® by Texas Monthly Magazine