It goes without saying: we have a beautiful city. From our historic buildings to our fascinating museums to our scenic parks, there is no shortage of great things to do in Austin. Whether you’ve lived here your whole life or you’re new to the city, there still might be some amazing sights that you haven’t had the chance to enjoy yet. We’ve put together a list of some of our favorite Austin hotspots, so that you can plan out a weekend of discovering our wonderful city!
- Hamilton Pool. Source: https://i.imgur.com/VlPjU.jpg
- Congress Bridge Bat Colony. Source: http://rtsidequest.com/tools-and-tips/things-to-do-in/congress-bridge-bats
- Barton Springs Pool. Source: http://austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/images/Parks/Pool/bartonsprings1.jpg
- Mount Bonnell. Source: https://activelyaustin.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/mount-bonnell/
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umlauf_Sculpture_Garden_and_Museum
- The Alamo Drafthouse. Source: http://drafthouse.com/media-center/theater
Did we miss any of your favorite places in Austin? Let us know!